About the community
Every day the sea is there waiting for us, ready to surf, paddle, fish, dive, work... and we don't even have to pay anything for it. On the other hand, our temple, the sea, has never been so devastated, and we need to do something about it. It's time to wait for others to solve this problem and start being an active part of the solution.
Here, Surfguru, Route, and DeTrash are together to create solutions that help clean the beaches of Brazil and reinforce the education work with the community, seeking the connection between different initiatives to co-create solutions that care for and preserve the oceans.
Together we believe that our community of people of the sea can, through their own social currency, further reinforce our values of connecting people with the sea, living the aloha spirit, and caring for the oceans.Objectives
- Clean the beaches of Brazil;
- Disseminate environmental education and awareness for the care of the oceans;
- Promote the exchange of services and products.How does it work
The following actions are rewarded with DROP:
1. Join the community (access here
2. Be a volunteer or coordinator of a beach cleanup for the Surflimpo Project;
3. Register Surflimpo Project events as a photographer, filmmaker, or covering social media;
4. Production of content about the Surflimpo Project (blog post or article, post on social networks, production of a scientific paper, work in congress, or production of a dissertation);
5. Perform executive production, lead, facilitate or participate in activities during an action of the Surflimpo Project (yoga class, surf class, conversation class, ecological trail, seedling planting, signage effort, educational lectures, cultural and recreational activities, recycling workshops, etc.);
6. Refund in DROP for donors to the Route 1% program or the Surfguru Impact fund;
7. Become a Surfguru PRO subscriber or attract new subscribers;
8. Sponsor a Surflimpo event (with or without barter);
9. Capture sponsorship/funds for the Surflimpo program or any Route action.