CULTIVANDO O BEM
São Paulo, Brazil
About the community
Cultivando o Bem is a Medicinal Cannabic Association created in Mogi das Cruzes São Paulo with more than 60 members, which promotes assistance and support to human and animal medical cannabis patients.
Search through education to demystify and clarify information about Medicinal Cannabis. It promotes social and community agriculture in search of economic and financial viability for the association and its collaborators.
The Cultivando o Bem community aims to:
- Educate, inform and clarify health information through medical cannabis
- Create accessible information systems
- Attract new members
- Foster research with educational and health institutions
- Create accessibility systems for vulnerable patients
- Encourage the creation of clinics for social care
- Medical partnerships and with other health professionals
- Create incentives for social redress caused by the ban
- Allow the exchange of products and services between members
- Enable the cooperative self-cultivation system
- System transparency
How does it work
People can get BEM in the following way:
- Be part of the community;
- Invite new people to join the community;
- Carry out the proposed actions within the platform;
- Promote the purchase and sale of products and services in the store.