In Brazil, cultural and artistic activities are experiencing lack of financial resources due to change of government, economic crisis and fiscal adjustment. Rio de Janeiro, in particular, faces challenges because the 3 spheres of public power are cutting resources from cultural activities (municipal, state and federal governments).
We believe that the community of artists and cultural producers can, by means of their own social currency, change this reality by establishing value exchange among themselves, regardless of banks or governments, and allowing the circulation and exchange of small and medium sized artistic expressions that currently have no space for their activities.
Fund artists, cultural producers an environmental causes;
Promote the exchange of services and products;
Co-create responsible events;
Incentivize people to have conscious actions;
How does it work
The following actions are rewarded with MUDA:
- Join the network and encourage others to join
- Practice conscious actions, such as: meditating for 20 minutes, a day without eating meat or a day at home during the covid-19 pandemic
- collaborate with a project or action of the network
- promote sales and purchases using muda, and accept MUDA in their business
- MUDA refounds in the amount donated for supported;
What is Muda?
Get to know the Muda community and how it works
Do you know what social currencies are?
Luiz Hadad is one of the builders of Muda Other Economies, and tells us a little about how this network works, which has been thinking, experimenting and working through a new economic logic, based on abundance and joy!